Hemenway & Barnes offers a distinctive blend of legal, fiduciary, philanthropic advisory, and grant-making services to private foundations, trusts, individuals, families, and other entities. We advise over 100 charitable clients, ranging in size and complexity from modest to some of the largest family foundations in the region. There is no "one size fits all" solution. We tailor solutions to meet our clients’ individual needs and vision for philanthropy.
- Florence Evans Bushee Foundation, Inc.
- Bushrod H. Campbell and Adah F. Hall Charity Fund
- CHT Foundation
- Jane B. Cook 1992 Charitable Trust
- Mary W.B. Curtis Trust
- Edwards Scholarship Fund
- Jane's Trust
- Jane's Trust Foundation
- Legacy Fund for Boston
- Lyndon Paul Lorusso Charitable Foundation of 2002
- One Hive Foundation
- William Townsend Porter Foundation
- Positive Tracks
- The Adelard A. and Valeda Lea Roy Foundation
- Travis Roy Foundation
- Jack Satter Foundation
- Polly Thayer Starr Charitable Trust
This is a sample list of our clients. We work with dozens of clients doing charitable giving through foundations, charitable trusts, donor advised funds, and other giving vehicles.