The Adelard A. and Valeda Lea Roy Foundation
The Trustees are interested in a broad range of organizations working in the areas of arts and culture, churches, education, environmental education, food access, health, land trusts, museums, and social services. In particular, recent grants have focused on:
- Basic human needs, including food security and housing
- Health care, in particular hospice and home health care
- Land conservation projects and organizations, in particular projects close to completion
- Education, in particular environmental education, and schools serving indigenous or urban youth
- Social services, including those focused on the elderly, youth, and legal services
- Churches, including social service or educational and outreach programs
- Arts and culture, including the presentation of diverse cultural art forms and arts programs for youth
Grants typically range from $1,000 to $10,000. In 2022, the average grant was $4,500.
Application Procedure and Schedule
Applications to The Adelard A. and Valeda Lea Roy Foundation are due annually on September 30.
Proposals should be submitted online here. The application portal will be open 4 to 6 weeks prior to the posted deadline. Please review this guide on how to register. Click here for a password assistance guide. Please note if the deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the application is due by 5 pm on the following business day.