Is a Family Office Right for You?
Depending on your family's situation and the complexity of your life, a family office may be an efficient way to simplify and achieve your family goals.
At Hemenway & Barnes, we offer a commitment to the family of means with a range of expertise rarely found in one firm. Our goal is to be the first call when you or any other members of your family have a question. We place a high value on getting to know your family and you should feel free to talk to any member of our team. This emphasis on developing and maintaining a relationship over time means that our work by definition is not transaction based. Instead, we attend to a variety of needs, all designed to help you simplify your lives.
Family offices can address a range of needs:
- Protecting family wealth
- Managing investment risk
- Improving family cohesion and generational transition
- Clarifying governance of the family wealth and how the family stewards its wealth
- Managing family philanthropy
- Managing the transition from owner operated family businesses
- Managing the personal affairs of family members
- Providing privacy and security
Is a family office right for you?
Contact one of our Family Office Advisors to learn more.