Cody A. Zane is a real estate associate in the Business Law Group at Hemenway & Barnes. He has more than five years of experience representing clients in commercial real estate matters. His experience includes acquisition and sales, development, foreclosures, leasing and financing. Cody also advises clients on condominium law in Massachusetts.
- Advising clients (purchasers, sellers, lenders and borrowers) on large-scale commercial real estate development projects/transactions.
- Preparing all documentation for commercial closings and representing clients through the sale/acquisition and/or financing process.
- Reviewing and coordinating all aspects of corporate transactions, including drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts.
- Conducting and advising lenders on commercial foreclosures, including drafting and negotiating workout and forbearance agreements on behalf of commercial lenders.
- Preparing condominium documents for new construction condominium developments.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases.