Mark B. Elefante concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate and business law, and also serves as a private fiduciary for family trusts.
Mark represents privately held businesses and nonprofit organizations, with a particular focus on acquisition, financing, permitting, development, leasing, and sale of commercial real estate. He also advises individuals and families in a variety of areas, including the purchase, sale, development and ownership of residential property.
With more than a decade of experience serving as a trustee, Mark works to ensure the goals of individual and family trusts are achieved. He works closely with families to mediate diverse interests and educate the next generation.
Mark is also a member of the firm's Management Committee and a Senior Vice President at Hemenway Trust Company, a private fiduciary firm based in Salem, New Hampshire.
- Assists developers with commercial real estate projects ranging from acquisitions and construction to financing and leasing.
- Represents lenders in real estate development projects, including acquisition, construction and term loans.
- Acts as outside general counsel for closely held businesses.
- Represents individuals and families in planning for vacation homes and family estates, including LLC and trust ownership agreements, purchases, sales, development, conservation and succession plans.
- Represents local institutions of higher education in connection with acquisition and disposition of real estate.
- Serves as a trustee of individual and family trusts.