Johanna Schneider to Lead Session on Navigating Site Selection Strategies at Bisnow's Boston State of the Market Event
Hemenway & Barnes is pleased to sponsor Bisnow's Boston State of the Market event on October 20th. Enhance your business by gaining a stronger understanding for how the world's economic uncertainty is impacting deal flow in Boston. Network and hear from the top developers and investors on what the future holds for multifamily, life sciences and the uncertainty of Greater Boston malls.
What You'll Learn:
- Understand how developers and investors are approaching the Boston market given inflation and the potential for a recession.
- With rising costs, how are developers finding value, both in terms of asset class and geography.
- Hear from the city's top developers about making safe investments vs. riskier longterm bets.
- How developers, tenants and designers are approaching malls and the viability of repositioning or upgrading these struggling assets.
- Closer look at how developers are navigating site selection and which projects are leading Boston's construction pipeline.
Hemenway & Barnes partner, Johanna W. Schneider, will lead a discussion on navigating site selection strategies.