Hemenway & Barnes Attorneys Named to the 2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
Hemenway & Barnes is proud to announce that 12 attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Brad Bedingfield – Estate Planning & Probate
- Joseph L. Bierwirth, Jr. – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Mark B. Elefante – Real Estate
- Ryan P. McManus – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Edward Notis-McConarty – General Litigation
- Michael J. Puzo – Estate Planning & Probate
- Johanna W. Schneider – Land Use/Zoning
- John J. Siciliano – Real Estate
- Kurt F. Somerville – Estate Planning & Probate
- Diane C. Tillotson – Land Use/Zoning
2023 Massachusetts Rising Stars
About Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyer from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented multiphase selection process is designed to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Only up to 5% of the state’s total lawyer pool is selected for Super Lawyers. Rising Stars candidates must be either 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or fewer. No more than 2.5% of the state’s lawyers are named to the Rising Stars list.