Under the direction of the User Experience & Training Manager, the Training Coordinator will assist with the design, development, coordination and implementation of new and ongoing training sessions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to convey complex information in an understandable, approachable and engaging way while maintaining positive contact with attorneys and staff and observing confidentiality of client and firm matters.
- Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on outcomes of all trainings and maintain training records for the company.
- Conducts various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training at the direction of the User Experience and Training Manger.
- Updates and develops job aids and training materials.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for individuals and groups.
- Market company training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress via the LMS and at the direction of the User Experience and Training Manger.
- Associates degree in HR, education or related field.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a law firm environment or equivalent experience as an Executive Assistant/Admin.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Significant work experience as an administrative assistant, trainer, training facilitator, or organizing multiple training events, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of instructional design theory as well as proof of successful implementation.
- Knowledge of learning management systems (LMS).
- Knowledgeable of both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
About Hemenway & Barnes LLP
Hemenway & Barnes LLP is a law firm specializing in the preservation and management of the personal, business, family, and financial assets of its clients. As one of the oldest firms in New England, the people at Hemenway & Barnes have earned a long-held reputation as premier trustees, advisors and attorneys.
Hemenway & Barnes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates and base employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We support an inclusive workplace and are committed to creating a welcoming environment for all employees.
If you possess the skills and credentials we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter, in strict confidence, for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org