The Director of Information Technology will manage, direct, and implement the firm’s information technology (IT) operations and infrastructure, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technologies and technical support service to the end-user.
- Hires, trains and managesIT staff. Schedules, organizes, assigns, and manages projects for members of the IT team. Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive for entire team.
- Works together with all Directors and departments of the firm, such as finance, trust and tax operations, marketing, and other functional areas to provide technical support and the technological tools and guidance to improve their efficiency and effectiveness. Including participation in regular
inter-departmental meetings to share and receive information about projects and issues.
- Provide a high-level of IT service for the entire staff to ensure they are productive and have the information that they need to do their jobs in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organizations IT systems and department. Collaborates with firm leadership to establish the firm’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the firm’s technological development.
- 10+ years of experience managing an IT team, multiple projects, end-user support and network operations in a complex environment. Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, organizational skills, project management and strategic planning are required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required; master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Through understanding of IT and practical applications to support the firm’s goals. Strong working knowledge of network configuration and security concepts. Ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity in personal and fiduciary matters.
To Apply: Qualified candidates may send their resume, in confidence, to the address email@example.com.