Senior Director of Client Experience
The Senior Director of Client Experience will support and help to develop a comprehensive program for the consistent delivery of exceptional client service, with a view to retaining and expanding existing client relationships and developing new client relationships. Will manage cross-departmental collaboration with a view to enhancing service to clients. Will oversee and manage the Marketing Department.
- Supports professionals in identifying needs and advancing work to improve client service.
- Synchronize all service area professionals to develop and implement processes to support exceptional client service.
- Coordination regarding Partner retirements.
- Collaborates with Partners to determine when client teams are appropriate and how client teams are assembled.
- Identifies and recommends the best use of firm resources to achieve exceptional client service based on current and future client needs.
- Identifies and tracks key performance indicators relative to delivery of client service.
- Collaborates with Partners, Chief Administrative Office (CAO), Chief Investment Officer, and Senior Director of Operations to define how best to deliver key services to clients.
- With direction from Partners, oversees the development of a communication strategy to show the value of key services to existing clients and prospects.
- With direction from Partners and CAO, implements effective models and strategies to measure and improve business performance in all service areas.
- Directs Marketing Department, in collaboration with Partners, to promote the firm’s work, improve the firm’s profile and increase effective professional engagement in the community.
- Assist with implementing firm wide strategy, set by Partners, including coordination of services across departments.
- Gather, disseminate, and report on industry research and data.
- In consultation with Partners, CAO, and Directors, research and analyze areas of interest to clients and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications/Marketing with a preference for advanced education including MBA.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in business development, client service, practice management, or marketing role, ideally in a professional services firm, legal preferred.
- Proven management experience and ability to lead and influence others outside of a formal supervisory role.
- Strategic thinker with advanced project management, process implementation and data analysis skills with creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies.
- Able to interact in a highly professional manner with partners, clients, colleagues and service providers.
About Hemenway & Barnes LLP:
Hemenway & Barnes LLP is a law firm specializing in the preservation and management of the personal, business, family, and financial assets of its clients. As one of the oldest firms in New England, the people at Hemenway & Barnes have earned a long-held reputation as premier trustees, advisors and attorneys.
Hemenway & Barnes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates and base employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We support an inclusive workplace and are committed to creating a welcoming environment for all employees.
If you possess the skills and credentials we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter, in strict confidence, for consideration to [email protected]