About Hemenway & Barnes LLP:
Hemenway & Barnes LLP is a law firm specializing in the preservation and management of the personal, business, family, and financial assets. As one of the oldest firms in New England, the people at Hemenway & Barnes have earned a long-held reputation as premier trustees, advisors, and attorneys.
Under general supervision, the Marketing Assistant will support the Director of Marketing, Senior Marketing Specialist, and the rest of the firm in all aspects of marketing and communications. You will assist with business development activities and client relations as needed.
This position works closely with attorneys, legal administrative assistants, paralegals, and other personnel on many marketing and business development activities. Assignment involves multi-tasking and detail-oriented projects requiring a high degree of organization and technical skills.
- Assists with updating the firm’s web-site (including SEO), blog and social media pages, including drafting news posts.
- Updates monthly internal newsletter with sponsorships, business development, and marketing activities.
- Coordinates and executes mailings (hard copy and email) including client advisories and invitations.
- Manages holiday card and holiday client gift distributions.
- Manages distribution of tickets for sports and other events for clients.
- Coordinates and tracks attorney sponsorships including payment, tables, logo and/or ad submissions.
- Assists with CRM data entry and duplicate checking. Uses the CRM system to create mailing lists, track marketing activities, generate reports and other general administrative duties as assigned.
- Assists with tracking marketing budget and providing quarterly reports for firm management and attorneys.
- Assists with client and firm events as well as other ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required with 0-2 years of marketing experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. CRM database management, InDesign or graphic design a plus.
- Experience with the maintenance of a website, podcasts, webinars and social media.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and organize resources to meet deadlines.
Hemenway & Barnes LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment for our employees and surrounding communities alike.
We strongly encourage applicants with varied personal and professional backgrounds to apply for positions.
If interested, please send your resume to HR@hembar.com