Thomas L. Guidi concentrates his practice in real estate and business law, with particular emphasis on commercial real estate and asset based lending, leasing, financing, acquisitions, sales, and zoning. Mr. Guidi chairs the firm's Real Estate Practice Group. His practice also includes a significant amount of general representation of nonprofit organizations.
Activities and Publications
- Regular panelist for continuing legal education seminars and has written numerous articles on various commercial real estate topics
- Contributing author to the MCLE publication Drafting Commercial Real Estate Documents in Massachusetts
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association Property Law Section Council 2009-present
- Past member, Town of Danvers Zoning Board of Appeals
- Board of Governors, Salem Country Club
- Fundraising for Dartmouth College and St. John's Preparatory High School